Bachelor of Arts
Undergraduate studies in Communications.
Associate of Arts
Awarded an Associate’s in Arts with courses in Hospitality Management.
Digital Communications Program
Completion of the Digital Communications program offered by The Seacoast School of Technology, with college accreditation through Great Bay Community College.
Subjects included: Graphic Design, Web Design, 3D Animation, and Video Production.
|June '11||Outstanding Achievement , Seacoast School of Technology|
|May '14||Associate's Degree , Valencia College|
|May '14||Dean's List , Valencia College|
Family Room Specialist
• Assist customers with iPhone, iPad, iPod, Beats, and other accessories by using advanced iOS/Mobile diagnostics and technical knowledge.
• Recognize individual needs by personalizing every customer interaction, while maintaining appointment times to create a wait free environment.
• Partner with Apple Store Leadership on complex situations, including advanced troubleshooting, to ensure customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
Attractions Host, Trainer, and Coordinator
• Trained and coordinated Cast Members to be successful in their daily operations by reinforcing the Disney Four Keys of Guest service: Safety, Courtesy, Show, and Efficiency.
• Partnered with Epcot FutureWorld East Leadership Team to achieve the highest Guest satisfaction while maintaining optimal efficiency rates of 96%+ per hour during peak seasons.
• Assisted troubleshooting Disney’s MyMagic+ and FastPass+ during the initial rollout and sustainment phases utilizing multiple service devices, such as iPod Touch and iPad.
• Developed and revised area communication strategies by implementing new graphics and slideshows using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
• Facilitated Cast Member exclusive backstage tours of Spaceship Earth for multiple lines of business, including: Parks Operations, Walt Disney Imagineering, and Disney Destinations.
• Researched, wrote, and published blog articles for TouringPlans.com, the official website of the best-selling book “The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World” and “The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland”.
• Developed effective and efficient writing skills to optimize blog entries for social media viewership exceeding 30,000 on Twitter (@TouringPlans) and 40,000 on Facebook (Facebook.com/TouringPlans).
• Participated in data-entry for theme park wait time studies that were showcased and used in company’s official mobile application “Lines”, available on iPhone and Android.
Web Content Developer & Graphic Designer
• Successfully developed and published a theme park-based news and discussion website, Discussion Kingdom, that featured over 50,000 posts by over 1,000 registered members.
• Strategically aligned DiscussionKingdom.com partnerships with other major theme park websites to generate higher revenues and increase traffic.
• Designed a variety of commissioned and personal web graphics using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator on both Windows and Mac OS.
Communications, Adobe Creative Suite, Leadership, Customer Service, Social Media, Tourism, Apple, iOS
iOS Certified Technician